Search This Blog

Saturday 21 October 2017

Thr chronicles of "trying to be more woman" - Episode 13 - Feeling sorry for myself

I was feeling a little under the weather this week and as always was feeling very sorry for myself. My first go to for any pain or illness is sleep. Well unfortunately being a working day my mind wasn't willing to cooperate with that. I woke up at 5.50 and I was up for the day. Still I got to rest even if I wasnt sleeping.


I'd have loved to get some household chores done but I really wasn't feeling up to it. So as many of us do, I set up camp on the sofa under my faux fur blanket and switched on Netflix. 



Anyway Ive got distracted from the main point. As I felt a little better in the afternoon and as noted already my skin is really horrendous at the moment I thought now was as good a time as any to do a face mask. The mask I went with was the Primark Deep cleansing blueberry bubble mask. It was my first time using s primark mask and a first using a bubble mask but at 80p I wasn't worried if it was useless. 



Application - the liquid comes out as a viscous fluid with a creamy looking consistency (yes, it looks like spunk)

Smell - with blueberry in the title name of the products , I was expecting something fruity. It wasn't. It wasn't a very pleasant smell for me but that could be me being ill as I've lost some sense of taste

Consistency when on face - once on, the foam starts up pretty quickly. It did feel a bit uncomfortable and itchy while I was waiting.....

Removal and after effects - washing off was easy enough however it was sticking to my flannel and really wouldn't wash out. After my skin felt a tad sticky... But no more cleansed...

Would I recommend this? Yes. It's a cheap buy to try out a bubbling face mask. Did it do much for me? No, but again didn't expect much for 80p.



If you like this, please visit my older blog on other mask's i've tried :)


Well that's all I have for you on this one. Hope you enjoyed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment