Search This Blog

Saturday 26 August 2017

Welcome to my blog

Thanks for taking a look at my first and probably last attempt to blog. Do I want to become a famous blogger.... not particularly..... do i want freebies ..... ALWAYS but really, I'm doing this for me. I love reviewing things anyway and do across multiple sites. My blog will bring all my reviews together and give me more of a platform to elaborate on my reviews.

Sorry if this is a real rough looking blog but as i say, this is my first time and I'm trying....😀

1 comment:

  1. Retinitis pigmentosa is the most common of a group of hereditary progressive retinal disease. Since retinitis pigmentosa begins as rod degeneration, the patient first notices increasing difficulty in night vision, followed by difficulty seeing in the periphery. Then slowly its destroy the tunnel vision. Retinitis pigmentosa treatment

    ReplyDelete